If there’s one thing this pandemic has taught or shown us, it is that na who climb scale dey gain weight.
Various warnings have been given to humans of this Earth to keep their unnecessary comments to themselves but nonetheless here are some amazing ways to get fit, from the comfort of your home.
1. Chair squats: Instead of just sitting down normally like the rest of us you can do it like the child of oduduwa.
2. Side lying hip abduction: Next time you are laying on the floor listening to someone’s son/daughter ask if you’ve eaten yesterday, try this, it will really spice up the convo.
3. Knee push-up: If you’re like me and always lose stuff under the chair, next time you bend down to look for that thing just do this.
4. Bicycle crunch: Cycling is for two people, lovers and the strong hearted.
You are neither of them, so you can do this imaginary cycling on your mat in peace.
5. Stationary lunge: I do not recommend this if you are in a bad mood, before you wee knack your knee on the ground and be cursing Susan.
Thank me latur!