I want to believe we are all aware that may is mental health awareness for men, and if you didn’t know, now you do and you should probably change your circle of male friends.
This last Sunday was father’s day, oh joy.
A day to celebrate all the men you call daddy.
Yes, I am talking to you John.
To commemorate this great holiday, we have created a few dad jokes you could learn to familiarise yourself with daddy lingo.
• Which state has the most streets? Rhode Island
• What do you call a line of men waiting to get haircuts? A barber queue
• Why did the orange lose the race? It ran out of juice
• Did you hear the one about the roof? Never mind, it’s over your head
• What happens when a snowman throws a tantrum? He has a meltdown
• Go into the world and multiply, well not really but you get my drift.