Take a look at your resolutions!
Look at those resolutions you wrote at the beginning of the year, are you satisfied with how far you’ve come?
I’m not here to berate you, just to give you a friendly reminder and inform you of a few things you could add to that list if you want to have a banging and efficient 2022.
1. Exercise: Don’t tap out of this piece just yet, I admit it was very unwise of me to start with the taboo of creations but I am here to tell you things you don’t want to hear, mostly because you cannot beat me. When I say exercise, I don’t mean Dwayne Johnson, I mean just basic stuff to keep you healthy and agile like jogging or using a treadmill, generally anything to get your blood pumping.
2. Take social media breaks: A world exist outside of the bright light emanating from the device you are currently using to read this, visit this world once in a while, experience it in the depths of who you are.
3. Drink more water: I mean this in the most exaggerated way possible, in fact if there were a better literary way, I could hyperbolize this I would, ‘Drink water’ Drink lots of water.
4. Spend time with your friends and family and friends: Emphasis on friends, don’t go where you are not wanted to avoid see finish.
5. Laugh: Laugh, literally, don’t tight the world to your chest, life is not that hard. Watch funny things, do funny things, laugh. Be happy.
6. Set visible goals for yourself financially: This is not Nollywood, you cannot make 200 billion dollars over night, well maybe you can, but that’s not the point. We all want to blow but you can only actually blow if you are deliberate about what you are working towards.
A little reminder will be that you should take one day at a time, it can feel overwhelming if people around you are doing stuff and you’re just there like a bag of rice, breathe, rice wey no soft today go still soft tomorrow.