On the health sphere today on your ideal blog, Gleetz magazine. We would take a look at some of the top reasons why people add weight without looking back.
Truthfully, it doesn’t hurt anyone to add a few flesh after sometime, however the bad side is when people overly add weight so much that it’s beginning to affect their well being, then that’s unfair to you and your health.
Below are some of the reasons why you’re adding weight sporadically, and how to curb it as soon as possible.
1. Intake of too many sugary or processed foods: This tops the list, and it’s for a reason. People tend to take a liking for unnatural sweet things, most especially junk foods with preservatives and what have you. Instead of these, you can switch to ingesting more of fruits that are naturally sweet and healthy.
2. Constant state of Inactivity: When the body finds itself in a repeated state of dormancy and inactivity, it takes a toll on it. Although it seems harmless, studies have shown that people who sit longer are more likely to be overweight.
In addition, they have higher risks of chronic diseases. Atimes, you should take the pain to walk around the compound, or even while at that job, you can still take a stroll around the lobby when you’re less busy. All of these keeps your body in a functioning state while also helping you stay active.
3. Lack of exercise: Now, so many people loathe the sound of this. But in all honesty, exercise is pretty much good for your body as much as water and air is. When you work out or sweat it out, you’re not only ensuring your weight management, you are equally improving your heart health, banishing the chances of having a chronic disease, and even improving your general body functions.
So you see, a few push ups, planks, sit ups, jogging and any other form of exercises would help you maintain a decent weight and also keep your health in shape.
4. Poor eating culture: This is another reason why people get overly blown. Don’t get it twisted, good food is good for the body, but when you eat almost everything that comes your way, chances are that your body size would outrageously get on the big side, and you don’t want that. Do you?
5. Excessive alcohol intake: Well, you might want to ask how. I’ll tell you. The major job alcohol does to the body is that it ups your calories to a high degreea and sops your body from burning fats. Albiet some have purported that you can be a regular taker of alcohol and still lose weight, but I’d say it’s perhaps two persons out of ten. Hence, it’s best to take it slow with the alcohol. You’ll be doing your body a whole lot of good.